Well, it has taken me awhile to find a background and play with the colors on this layout. I think that I finally have things in order. I still would like to add more pictures. I will get around to it. As you can probably see, I am writing this at midnight. I just don't know where the time goes. I have been really busy this week. Chad started teaching this week. He still has a very flexible schedule. I as so grateful for that. On Monday I went to a baby/kids sale at the fair grounds. I bought Mitchell several toys. It is kind of like a big garage sale. The prices are good and the stuff is nice. Most of the toys he cannot really play with yet, but it won't be long. Then on Tuesday the highlight of the day was getting a new cell phone. It has so many features that I am still learning about it. One good thing about it is that it has a good camera. It also has a memory card, so I can put the pictures on my computer. On Wednesday, I got ready for the pre-school choir that I teach at church. I am in charge of the 4 and 5 year olds. This year I have mostly 4 year olds. I had 13 kids on Wednesday and only 3 were in kindergarten. That makes it really hard because the younger ones have a very short attention span. Last year most of the group was older and for the most part very well behaved. I am glad that I have the opportunity to do this because I love kids and music. It is also nice to be connected to some type of teaching since I am not teaching kindergarten this year. Today Mitchell got to go see his "girlfriend" Kylie. My friend Laura has a daughter that is just about two months younger than Mitchell. But the funny thing is that they are about the same size. I will try to put a picture of them on here soon. I wished that I lived closer to Laura. We do not see each other much. She lives close to my mom. So, I try to coordinate my visits. Well, I better go Mitchell will probably wake up in about four or five hours. So, I should really get some sleep. I will work on adding pictures and writing more soon.
Kylie and Mitchell's playdate

0 comments:
Post a Comment