Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Hair Cut

Well, I finally did it. I took Mitchell today to get his first hair cut. It was getting pretty long and just looked kind of scraggly. I decided to take him to this place called Snip Its. They just do children's hair cuts. When we got there only two ladies were working, but they only had one customer. So, we got right in and it did not take long. Mitchell did not cry. He was a perfect angel. I thought that he was getting tired, and maybe that is why he did so good.
Here is the spike look. We decided against this and went more traditional.

Looking pretty good. In the end, I thought that she did take off a little to much around the ears. But really I don't know because I don't have experience with boy hair cuts.


Here are the end results. He looks like such a big boy in this picture. I liked this place, but I don't know if we will always go there for hair cuts. It is kind of far from our house. After the hair cut, Mitchell got to put this card in a machine and out came a prize. It was a bottle of bubbles. There are so many firsts in a baby's life. You just want to cherish all of them. In just two more days he will have his first birthday.




0 comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker