Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Daddy's Helper

A few weeks ago we got Mitchell a toy box. It is amazing to see how much "stuff" he has accumulated in just a year. We found this toy box at Target. It is white and matches the other furniture in his room. We also have a toy basket for him in the living room. I have decided that I am going to put some toys in the basket for him to play with and the rest in his toy box. Then I am going to switch them around every week or so. That way he won't get bored playing with the same toys, and I don't have such a mess in the living room. When we got the pieces out of the box, Mitchell wanted to be a big helper. We got out his toy hammer so he could "help."
He loved being in the middle of everything.


I think this is so cute. It looks like he is really studying the directions.

Here is the finished product. It has a few toys on the top too.




1 comments:

Laura said...

Very fun!! We love our toy boxes and they definitely help keep the rooms clean. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker