My Mitchell can say the cutest things. Last night I was putting him to bed and he kept saying something. I just could not make it out. Then I realized that he was saying, "best boy." I always tell him that I love him and that he is my best boy right before I put him in bed. Well, last night I told him that I love him, but I forgot the best boy part. He was quick to remind me that he is my best boy!
Today Chad said to Mitchell, "Are you our best boy?" Mitchell looked at him and said, "Best Dadda." Awww, he is such a sweetie!
I have also been trying to get Mitchell to say a prayer before he goes to sleep. I really have not found the best way to do this. I don't want him to just say a memorized prayer. I want him to really think about what he should say to God. So for now, we have been saying thank you prayers. He gets to tell God what he is thankful for. Usually he does repeat things from night to night, like thank you for Nana, Papa, and Grammy. His thank yous also depend on what has happened that day. For instance, on the day he got his hair cut he got candy from my hair stylist. His prayer that night was, thank you candies. He is also really into cars. He has to say thank you for Nana's car, Dadda's car, Papa's car, Grammy's car...(you get the picture).
Mitchell is still into saying "me" for everything, but he has started using "I." He will say "I like" or "I love." One day he said, "I love chocolate." I thought, yes this is my son. Tonight I tried to get him to tell me that he loves me. I said, "Say, I love you. " So he said, "I love me." Oh well, some day he will say that he loves me because I know that he does. Mitchell has also started saying "I do" instead of yes. If I ask him if he wants apple juice he will respond with, I do.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Cuteness
Posted by Jennifer at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you need to update
Post a Comment