Well, I need to give an update on Halloween. Mitchell dressed up in his jack-o-lantern costume, and we went to our church for a little bit. We were only there for about 30 minutes. We had signed up to help with a game, but so many people from our Sunday School class showed up that we really did not have to do anything. I liked looking at all the kids in their costumes. Mitchell did too. We did not get any pictures of him at church. But afterwards we went to Chad's parents' house. Chad's grandma's birthday is on Halloween. We had dinner there and saw a few more tricker treaters.
Mitchell with Great Grandma Null. It was her birthday. I think he got hot in his costume. Who knew it would be 80 degrees on Halloween.
Yesterday I got together with some girls from church. We had a play date with our babies. It was so much fun. This is Mitchell with Wesley. Mitchell is about 5 weeks older than Wesley.
It was hard to get them to look at the camera. Here they are looking a musical duck that Holly was holding. There were also two baby girls, but I did not get a picture of them. They are still very young. One of them is almost a month old and the other is almost two months old. Maybe next time we can get a group picture.





3 comments:
He looks so cute!! It was great to see you two today. Thanks for driving up to see us. Maybe next time Kylie will be happily awake some so we can get some cute pics. :)
those are such cute pictures. i'm glad you are getting a playgroup together w/ the girls from church. when ava was that age we started a playgroup and it was truly a blessing to get w/ other moms who had kids the same age and visit and share tips/stories. you will love it. unfortunately for us, we got overrun w/ kids! we started w/ 6 kids and 5 moms and grew to 14 kids and still just 5 moms! enjoy this precious time.
p.s. looking forward to girl's night!!
Mitchell is such a wonderful baby! I loved holding him at the Pampered Chef party! Thank you for sharing!!! :)
Post a Comment