Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

Mitchell's grandparents came over the other day and brought him some gifts. One of them was an ornament that says "Mitchell's 1st Christmas 2008." I got a picture of him holding it with his Santa hat(another gift that he got). My mother-in-law and I found the ornament at the Affair of the Heart Craft Show this year. It is a bear wearing a Santa hat on the top of a cloud. It is very cute!





I tried to take a picture of him with the ornament on the tree. I was by myself, so this is the best that I could do. It does show off his two little teeth!



I took several pictures of my Christmas decorations. It is hard to get a good picture of the tree. The ornaments do not show up very good. I started decorating my tree in gold and burgundy about four years ago, and I have just stuck with those colors. I have other oranments that people have given me too.




This is a closer up view of the tree.







Here are just a few other shots that I took around the house.










I got Mitchell's stocking at Pottery Barn. I just love how it turned out.







Well, I have to go get ready for our Christmas program at church. We have a performance tonight, Saturday, and Sunday night. It has been a pretty crazy week with rehearsals and now the performances.

























2 comments:

Julie said...

I loved the picture of Mitchell with his two front teeth! How cute!

Your tree is really pretty!

Brooklyn said...

your tree is really pretty. at least you have ornaments...ours is pretty bare. i really like mitchell's stocking. you are on top of things!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker