Friday, March 27, 2009

March Madness

Well, like always I am a little behind in blogging. Last week was spring break. Really things were not that different around our house. But we did get to see Chad more often. He did not teach any classes, but he had to write two papers, grade mid-terms, and do some tours at OU. We did manage to squeeze in some family time. One day we went to Mazzio's for lunch. Mitchell just loves peaches. I got him some off the salad bar and put them on a plate. He went at them with both hands. He loved it. I am not sure how many peaches he ended up eating and how many pieces ended up on the floor. The weather last week was just beautiful, at least the beginning of the week. On another day we took Mitchell to the park. We put him in the swings, and you can see by his expression that he was not sure about it. He loves his swing at home, but I guess that this was a little different.
I love his little expressions. When he is exposed to something different, he just has to take it all in. I could not get him to smile.




I think that this is a great picture of his hair as the wind is blowing it. It was nice outside but a little windy. I guess that is what you always get in OK.



Mitchell even went down the side. Still that same confused look.


It has been March Madness in our house. Mitchell found this basketball the other day and has been glued to it. That is until he dropped it behind the dresser. Daddy needs to get it out for him. The basketball is really a dog toy, but don't tell Mitchell that. We went to Chad's brother's house to celebrate his birthday and watch the OU basketball game last Saturday. Go Sooners! They are doing really well.


March Madness really takes it out of a baby!


0 comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker