Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Walking....Climbing

I don't have any pictures for this post, but I am sure I will have some soon. Mitchell is now walking. I know it has taken him awhile. He started taking steps about a month ago, but now he is really walking. He still crawls some because he is so fast at it. He also has learned to get up on his feet without pulling up on anything. This is just one of his new accomplishments. He has also learned how to climb up our couches. This is fine if he would just sit on the couch, but oh no he has to climb to the top of the couch. We have a pass through window from our kitchen to our living room. Our love seat is on the wall with this in the living room. Mitchell climbs up on the love seat till he can reach the ledge that leads into the kitchen. He then leans over the ledge and reaches the faucet and turns on the water. If you are thinking that this sounds a little dangerous, you are right. We got so tired of getting him down and turning off the water that we moved the pillows down so they stack up high enough that he can't climb up it anymore. I am thinking we might have to rearrange our furniture. Anyways he keeps me on my toes, but I love seeing him walk. He is so proud of himself. He just smiles and giggles.

0 comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker