The other night I made spaghetti for dinner. I have given Mitchell the noodles before, but not the sauce. So, I decided to give him a taste of spaghetti and meat sauce. He went to town! He loved it, as you can see by these pictures. He took fist fulls and just shoved it into his mouth. Next time I will remember to take his clothes off before a messy meal. It was quite a clean up job, but we did get some great pictures out of it.




2 comments:
lol! that is so cute! it may be time to invest in some bigger and plastic type bibs--for your own laundering sanity!
Brooklyn,
I have bigger bibs, and he gets them caught in his food. I also have plastic ones, and he has decided to pull them off. I have one bib that will fit over his shirt, like a t-shirt, that he will leave on. It is so frustrating.
Post a Comment