
My little guy is now 16 months, and he seems to be growing so fast. Along with him growing physically, his curiosity is growing. He is into everything, and he no longer wants to be confined to the living room with the baby gate up. I have started closing every bedroom and bathroom door. As you can see, he does like to look at books. This thrills his "teacher" mommy. He does have quite a library to choose from. You have to understand that I have collected children's books for probably over nine years. I actually have more in my garage.

Part of the game is to see how many he can pull off the shelf at one time.

He loves this book about animals. He can feel each animal.

This is also another favorite. It is Thomas the Train, and it makes music. I read to him every night, and he usually will let me read a whole book to him. Sometimes he gets fidgety, and then I just have to go on the the songs that I sing to him.

This is part of the curiosity that I was talking about earlier. I bought several locks to put on the cabinets. They are the kind that you have to screw into the cabinet. Chad put them on the essential cabinets that have dangerous things in them. We ran out and could not do all of our cabinets. But you can see that we are going to have to do a few more in the kitchen. Mitchell loves to get all of the plastic containers out.

When I finally get a lock on this cabinet, I am going to have to wash everything in it. I know they can't be clean. I actually have bought two different kinds of locks at Wal-Mart, and they did not work. We are going to have to go get some that screw in, even though they are a pain.

This cabinet has a lock on it, and he just can't figure out why he can't open it. Even though he keeps me on my toes or maybe I should say in my running shoes, I love the times that he will let me cuddle with him. My baby is growing up fast, but I love every minute of it.
1 comments:
I vote to let him play with the tupperware! It was my favorite toy growing up. I remember playing with it for hours and hours. It's great for motor skills too!
Post a Comment