Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009

I had the cutest puppy this Halloween! On Friday, the day before Halloween, we went to the Fall Festival at church.
For the Fall Festival, I tried to give Mitchell a brown nose. I used my eye liner, but he did not want to hold still. I somehow got it on him, but it did not look the greatest.

Here are some of the girls from my Sunday School class with our babies. Chad and I helped with one of the games. We had to take turns with helping because one of us had to watch Mitchell run around.


I love this picture. Mitchell is looking at his friend Amelia. I wish I could know what was going through their heads.

Mitchell did not really play any of the games or really get any candy (that was our choosing). But he did love walking all over the stage and running around the halls. Next year I think he will really be in to all the games and candy.

When we came home we let him go over to our neighbor's house. Since I live in Football USA, they decided that they wanted all Trick-or-Treating to be done on Friday because Saturday (Halloween) was the big game. Our neighbor had a bucket of suckers on his front porch. Mitchell got to pick one out.
He was so excited to get his own sucker!


I had to get a few pictures with our other animals. This little puppy really loves his kitty!


Oh, puppy love!

On Sunday we went to Chad's parents' house. We put Mitchell's costume on again because none of the family had seen it. We got a few good pics in their backyard. Mitchell loved playing in the leaves. That is something we don't have since we have no trees.


1 comments:

Laura said...

Jennifer,he looks so cute!! Looks like you had a fun halloween. We leave on Monday for our Gap trip. Crazy!! We need to get together when I get back. Talk to you soon!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker