It happened today....Mitchell said his name!!!! It seems like we have been waiting for him to say his name for so long. Today we were in my bedroom, and I was folding clothes. Mitchell was just playing in the room when I heard him say, "I'm Mitchell." It was a little muffled, so I asked him to say it again. He looked at me and said, "I'm Mitchell." I just started praising him and jumping up and down. Then I wanted to make sure that he really did know what he was saying, so I asked him, "What is your name?" And he was able to tell me. Up until this point, I was getting a little worried that I had given him to hard of a name to say. But my little guy came through. Also today I asked him what he wanted to wear. He said, "shirt." Then he rephrased it and said, "blue shirt." I feel like he is learning so much every day!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment