Mitchell turned eight months on December 23rd. I usually post a few pictures each month, but with Christmas it kind of got overlooked. These are a few pictures of him around that time, but now it is almost time for his nine months pictures. He is doing so much now. I was a little worried about him being behind, but in the last few weeks he has started doing so much. For about two months he was crawling backwards. He would scoot around the floor, but he just could not figure out how to go forward. For Christmas I got him some plastic balls. He loved them, but whenever he touched them they would go rolling forward. Then it just somehow clicked, and he started going forward. Now he is crawling forward all over the place. He is doing it so much that I had to go buy a baby gate. I really don't know if the balls taught him to go forward or if he was just ready to go in that direction. He is also talking more now too. I would like to think that he is saying mama, but it kind of sounds like mamamama. I know he is going in the right direction. At least I know he can say his m's. Also he is sitting up now. It has taken him a long time to do this. He is just so active. Why would he just want to sit and play? He still does not sit for very long because he loves to be on his tummy. I will have to get a picture of him sitting up. It is so cute.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Eight, Close to Nine Months
Posted by Jennifer at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment