This should really say, "Let it ice." That seems to be what we get in Okla. I wish we could get a pretty snow. We have not had any this winter. All the schools are going to be out tomorrow. Chad got to come home early today. Mondays are his long days because he teaches a night class. I was glad that they canceled it. It will be nice to just stay in tomorrow and have a day together.
I decided to join Facebook. If you are reading this and I have not added you to my friend list, let me know. I don't really know what I am doing, but I think that I already have 3o friends. I did not realize how many people have a page. I really did not need to add anything to my life, but it is neat to see some people that I went to high school or college with that I never talk to. I do have to say that I really enjoy blogging more! I will keep you updated with our crazy weather.


1 comments:
I'm on facebook. To me, facebook is almost more addicting than blogging. It is neat to get on there when your friend is online to and you can chat!!
Post a Comment