Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Days

This is Mitchell inside before we went outside. You can see that he is smiling and seems to be very happy. In the other pictures you can see that he really does not have a smile on his face. I don't know if it was the cold or just the new experience that got him mesmerized. I debated on whether to take him outside. We did get some snow, but with the ice-sleet mixture it was very hard. But in the end I decided that he had to see his first snow.
He is probably thinking, Why is my bottom so cold?

What is all of this white stuff, and what does mommy have in her hand?





Chad did not have to teach all week. He was very lucky and we enjoyed having him home.




2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

those are such cute pictures. that is nice that chad got to spend the week at home. i'm sure you all had fun!

Julie said...

Your little man is so cute in his brown jacket!! I loved these pictures. What fun memories you guys made!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker