
It is Fall and Mitchell and I have been enjoying some time outside. He just loves to run around in our backyard. His new favorite toy is his lawn mower. His grandparents got him this at a garage sale, and he just loves pushing or pulling it around.

Look how big my boy is getting!

He also loves to pull around this other cart that came with some sports equipment. He just can't decide which one he wants to play with. Notice he still has to hang on to the lawn mower. Mitchell and I have also been
visiting our local library. We try to go to story time once a week. They also have a music class, but we have not made it to that yet. Mitchell just loves to play with the toys there too. I love to watch him interact with the other kids. He mainly just watches what they do. Nothing majorly exciting is going on. We are going to go on a short vacation in a few weeks to San Antonio. I can't wait, but it is hard work traveling with a baby. I just hope he does not get to loud. Chad is going to be speaking at a conference, and Mitchell and I are just going to tag along. We are going to try to go to Sea World. I will post more after our vacation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment