
Mitchell now has a new move. He turns from his back to his tummy. Actually, he has been doing this for awhile, but now it is all the time! I can put him on the floor on his back, and the next thing I know he is on his tummy. He is also doing this in his crib. The last two days I have found him on his tummy when I go to get him out of bed. It is kind of scary with all that you hear about SIDS, but he always has his head turned and is breathing well. He is getting a little more interested in his toys and kind of holds on to his rattles.
Chad has been asking me to get a digital scale, and I finally did this weekend. We weighed Mitchell all the time when he was first born. We were obsessed with his weight because he was premature. But he soon outgrew the scale we were using. His legs hung over the side, and we could not get a good measurement. So, on Saturday we weighed him, and he is now 13 pounds. He is getting so big.
Here is a funny story, at least it was to me. Today I was talking to my mom, and she said that she was telling a lady that she works with about Mitchell. This lady as a new grandson. I guess he is having a few problems with colic. My mom told her that I sometimes use Mylicon. Then she said that I also give him "dirty water." I started laughing, and my mom did not know why. I then said, "I do not give my baby dirty water." She knew it was "something" water. I knew what she was talking about. I give him "gripe water." It is an herbal supplement. I told her that she has to tell her friend the right name. I don't want anyone to think that I give my child dirty water.
Today is my friend Edie's birthday. Happy 30th Birthday!!!!!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Big Boy
Posted by Jennifer at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Mitchell is growing up so much!!! He is growing!!
I laughed outloud when I first read the story of your mom and the water!! Hillarious!!
Post a Comment