Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Naughty "Kids"



Look closely at this picture and you can see our naughty "kids." Chad and I got fed up with them last night and decided to lock them out. It did not last long. I guess I should tell you why they are naughty. First I will give you a little background. Chad brought a cat into the marriage, and I brought a dog. Lets just say that it has been four years and they are still not friends. They tolerate each other, and most of the time act like the other one is not even there. But every once in a while the cat (we call her Peanut) likes to scare the dog (Missy). Peanut is the ruler of the house. You can see in the picture that she is sitting like a mother hen in front of the doggy door. She likes to do this and Missy is scared to death to either go out or come in. We think that Peanut has tried to claw at Missy, but we have not seen her do it lately. But something must have happened because Missy has been having accidents in the house. It is driving us nuts because we are the ones that have to clean them up. Well, Chad has been doing most of it. He is a great husband :) I think it is getting a little better because Missy is starting to go out more. She just has to be a brave girl! Who knew that a six pound cat could make an eleven pound dog quiver. I just thought you might like to know the little details into our other "kids" lives.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Mitchell is so cute in his 5 month picture!!! I love it.

"Kids" can be pretty frustrating at times. Ours has gone on barking rants. I just know we are going to get a call from the city with a noise complaint!!!

Brooklyn said...

i loved the pics of mitchell. isn't it sad how fast they grow up?

oh, and when jorge and i had a dog and a cat the dog was such a spaz that our cat just sat and watched the crazy thing run around! your poor dog...good luck!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker