Monday, September 22, 2008

New Toy

Mitchell got a new toy this last week. It is an Exersaucer. He really likes it. At first I thought that he would be to little for it, but when we tried it he was able to keep himself up. He leans forward a little bit. You can probably see in the picture that we put a pillow in the back to help him. I know that he will eventually be able to hold himself up better. He already knows how to turn the little wheel that makes noise. This just gives us another toy to keep him entertained. He loves his bouncy chair. It has toys that hang down, and he loves to kick them. Sometimes he gets really rough. I think he might be a soccer player someday. Don't say this to Chad, for some reason he does not like soccer. In the last few weeks he has also found his feet. He loves to grab them and touch his toes. He has not put them in his mouth yet. (Thank goodness!)
Mitchell and I are gearing up to take a trip. We will be going to St. Louis with my mom around the first of October. We will be flying. That should be really interesting with a five month old. I might be crazy for doing this, but I think we will have a good time. We are going to see my mom's sisters and my cousin. We usually go to St. Louis at least once or twice a year. I can't wait for everyone to meet Mitchell.

0 comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker