
Mitchell turned five months last week. I am a little slow getting the pictures up. The pictures that I took last week did not turn out. I had to use our camcorder because our battery to the camera was not charged. They turned out kind of dark, so I decided to retake them last night. I guess I am a bit of a perfectionist. But these pictures turned out really cute. I can't believe how big Mitchell is getting. I think that he is around 14 pounds. That might be kind of small for a five month old, but you have to remember that he was a preemie and started out at only five pounds. I have seen two newborns in the last few days. Two girls from my Sunday School class have had baby girls. I look at them and think how little they are, and it is just hard for me to remember how little Mitchell was. He was actually smaller than both of these babies. At five months, Mitchell is holding his head up pretty well but he can't yet sit up on his own. He likes to make noise with his lips and has gotten some fairly high pitched sounds out of his mouth. He is also grabbing on to everything. He loves to grab at the burp cloth and his clothes.
This is another thing that Mitchell does well, drooling!
1 comments:
He is so cute!! I would love to see Mitchell and Kylie together again to see how they compare in size. Let's get together again soon. I can't believe he is 5 months!! Wow!!
Post a Comment