So, it has been about four weeks since we had the Blizzard of '09, and I still have a trace of snow in my yard. It really has melted away in the past few days. As I said in one of my other posts, we had about 14 inches of snow on Christmas Eve. I am not sure how much we really got at our house because the wind was so bad that it made snow drifts. We did not let Mitchell go out in the snow until a few days had pasted. When we did let him go out, he loved it!
He just loved walking around in the snow. We tried to make some snow balls, but we did not attempt a snowman.

Daddy loved playing in the snow too.

He just loved walking around in the snow. We tried to make some snow balls, but we did not attempt a snowman.
Daddy loved playing in the snow too.






0 comments:
Post a Comment