Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was a good family time with just the three of us. It started out with us opening our stockings. This year Chad asked me if we were going to do stockings for each other. I told him that I had really only planned to do one for Mitchell, since we have never done stocking for each other in the past. Then he told me that he had already got me some things for my stocking. So, I went out the day before Christmas Eve and got him a few goodies.
First Mitchell opened up his stocking. He got a book, some cars, cups, and a little Brobie. Brobie is a character from the show, Yo Gabba Gabba. It comes on Nick Jr. Mitchell loves it! He will sit and watch the 30 minute show. I got the cars from a children's consignment sale. I got a big zip-loc bag of them for $2.50. Some of them were Sonic cars, but Mitchell loved them. I think he has played with those cheep cars more than anything that he got for Christmas.

As I said above Mitchell loves cars, but he also loves balls. I got him this set of balls.


Here he is bringing it to us and saying, "Ball."


This year Mitchell seemed more into the presents and wanted to help daddy open his.


Mitchell also got a tractor that he can push around and it plays music.


This is a Leap Frog game that goes on the frig. It has farm animals. I did not realize I was going with a farm theme this year. We had a really nice Christmas. Chad got me key-less entry for my car. I know I am probably the only one that does not have this for my car. But now I do, and I love it. It makes it so much easier to get in my car when I am caring Mitchell and bags or whatever. We had a wonderful Christmas and hope that yours was blessed too!


0 comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker