Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sooner Buddies
I decided to add this picture to the blog because I do not have any pictures of Chad on here. This is them rooting for the Sooners. It ended up being a sad day in the Davis house with OU losing to Texas. We went to Uncle Todd and Aunt Audrey's house for the game. Mitchell saw his grandparents and his two great grandmas. We had some good food, despite the loss.
Posted by Jennifer at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What an adorable picture!! I'm telling you, Mitchell is so cute. He takes really good pictures. I cannot believe he is 6 months old and has his first teeth!!
I'm glad you got home safe (with your lugguage) from your trip.
that is a cute pic of your two guys. i can't believe mitchell has teeth already! hopefully the first ones were the worst and the next ones will come easier. its no fun for him OR you!
boomer sooner
Post a Comment