Sunday, October 12, 2008

Teeth, Oh My!

Mitchell had a really rough day today, especially at church. He had a major meltdown. We were paged to go get him at the end of the church service. The ladies said they had done everything, but he would not stop crying. He would not even take a bottle from them. We took him home, and he took a good nap. I knew that he had all the signs of teething, but he has had them for a while. When he woke up I looked in his mouth and there they were. I could see the tips of his two bottom teeth. They have come through the gums but just enough to see. It is exciting but also draining because he is so fussy. It is funny because I was just talking to my mom yesterday about him teething. She said that I had my two bottom teeth by six months. I guess Mitchell is going to follow me. He will be six months in two weeks. I can't believe it.

0 comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker